1)ACORN you say? Well first of all, that's not voter fraud, and no arrests have been made... meanwhile CEO of a company hired by Repubs has been arrested today in Canada for voter registration fraud committed in CA and across the country.
2) Ayers: Not only is the Annenburg Foundation a McCain supporter stronghold, but two of the folks who worked with Ayers on his grant are now working for McCain. There's more....McCain's staffer Timmons is under investigation for working/lobbying for Saddam Hussain while the US was at war with him, Gordon Liddy is a convicted terrorist, another McCain staffer is under investigation for war profittering.
3) McCain totally lies about Obama's tax and health care plans.
4) Socialism? I can't even go there because we all know that corprate welfare adds up to billions of dollars. Why is that not called socialism? Redistribution of wealth? What do they think taxes are anyway? It makes my head hurt to realize how stupid people truly are....
5) Joe the not-a-plumber... ugly
6) Now this campaign contribution shit... want to see just how transparent the campaigns really are? I mean, who would let a little thing like FACTS get in the way of good campaign rhetoric? It seems that third party evaluation finds that Obama has provided almost half the amount of undisclosed donation as McCain. I mean, how can they spout off this shit and not think that people can look up the facts online, very easily and quickly.
Go here... Obama McCain
And then campaign director Davis injects a little Arab-terrorist angle by stating the Obama is "selling T-shirts all over the Gaza strip" this comes in from our good friends in Russia...
On a day on which McCain campaign manager Rick Davis hinted that Obama was taking foreign money, the Russian Mission to the United Nations has released a standard-issue fundraising letter gone a bit astray: It was addressed to the Russian envoy to the U.N., Vitaly Churkin, at the mission's address, but without his title. [...]
"We have received a letter from Senator John McCain with a request for a financial donation to his presidential election campaign. In this respect we have to reiterate that neither Russia's permanent mission to the UN nor the Russian government or its officials finance political activities in foreign countries," the statement said.
Here's a list of all the newspapers who have endorsed Obama...
Daily Breeze (south of LA) (first Dem in decades)
San Bernadino Sun
Stockton Record (first Dem in 72 years)
Tri Valley Herald (Pleasonton)
San Francisco Cronicle
Naples Daily News
Orlando Sentinel (OK, they endorsed Kerry, but he was their first Dem)
Chicago Tribune (first Dem, ever)
Asbury Park Press
Las Cruces Sun News
Daily News (NY)
Yamhill Valley Sun News
Austin American Statesman
Salt Lake Tribune
Columbian (Vancouver, WA)
Wisconsin State Journal