Saturday, December 8, 2007

See what happens?

Wow, a lot has happened since I started Googling my way down memory lane yesterday.
After ordering the Perfect Jewish Couple CD, I might be getting together with Shari the next time she's out here on biz. I hope to reconnect with Kelly too!
From the PJC website I found out that another friend from that time, Marc Chenault, passed away this year with cancer. How very, very sad. He was an amazing guy and a truly gifted musician.

So I started looking other random names: a lot of folks are still making great music, which is wonderful to find out. I typed in Paul B. and found out that he is a sought-after toy sculptor. Paul also did this 50 x 20 foot bas relief scupture at the entrance of Cincinnati's new ballpark. Congrats to Paul!



Wow! This is fun...

No comments: